Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Good Scrap Night!!










We had another GREAT scrap night! Girlfriends came to my house, I cooked, we scrapped, talked, laughed, & shared!! It was LOTS OF FUN!!
I had another good scrap night! I thought I had only done 3 layouts but as it turns out, I was able to complete 5!! YEAH!!!!!!!
My album is complete!! I may go get some posts to raise it and more sheets to put in few more pages! This was the fastest album that I have ever done! It all came together so quickly & easily! Love it when it all comes together like that!
The full postings are on my profile at SIStv!
Have a NICE Sunday evening!
{ASWS}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mama..its october and still no updates. You need to get popping. Just dropping in to say hi and to let you know don't be a stranger. Have you done your marathon yet? If so, how did it go? miss talking to ya.

Peace