Friday, June 27, 2008

Ah........What's A Single Gal to Do?!?!?!

Got a call from a GF...hey want to have some drinks Thursday? Was thinkin' bout happy hour at WildFish? Oh!!! That sound GOOD! Never been & you like it there!!

Oh....ladies, let me tell you...them GOLD shoes would have been SO on for tonight!! But I was doin' just fine in my sweet lil' strappy 9West! (new LUV 'em! w/their FUNKY heel!!)

My GF & I talked to some FUN gals & then they were kind enough to offer their seats at the bar as they left. Next was Just TOO Much Fun! I struck a conversation w/2 girls next to me...& turns out after one, Brenda, said "hey, here's my # you seem like a lot of fun & we can hang out" that when I saw her business card "I said you work at ..., yes, Oh, my gosh, do you know Ty?" Then ROARS of laughter between us both!! All I have to say is WHAT A SMALL DANG CITY THIS IS!! So she remembered me from an 80's party...& now, I have a new buddy to hang with! We both are gonna call Ty & say guess who I met! LOL!! He will let out a HUGE laugh knowin' him!!! GREAT FUN!!

Then..........oh, ........then........my radar was on!! Hey...there are 2 TDHs (code for Tall Dark n' Handsome) that walked in! I told my GF...Oh, yes...as they made their way our direction! Oh, then Miss B she unknowingly supplied the conversation starter! And then it was on!! We talked, talked, drank, talked, ate, talked a bunch more!! I got to meet someone tonight & it was so much FUN!! We laughed, shared & had a WONDRFUL time!!

It is those unexpected moments when life, fate, higher powers, work that SPECIAL magic they have & toss something so nice & unexpected your way! It really makes you take pause & appreciate people & enjoy the moment!

Here's to you my GF,WildFish, Brenda & my special agent 006 (u know you u be!)
;)

4 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Oh I do bet that "Ty's" ears were on fire!!! LOL. poor guy is not going to know what hit him.

Your blog looks good, I'm glad your enjoying it and found some time to devote to it. I know I for one have been neglecting mine and been slagging on the blog hopping. But you know school is kicking my a$$ right now. oh to take a break or not that a tough question. Oh well. I hope you get a chance to were your golden shoes...

Anonymous said...

hee-hee...I'm so glad you had a good time. don't you just love nights like that...fun,fun, fun!! I hope that your week has been going great and I can't wait to see how everyone is doing.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!!!

- Marjorie

Kristina said...

It sounds like you had fun. I hope you have a good week!! :)