Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Whewwwww....

Talk about STRESSINNNNNN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really stressing & I guess mostly upset with myself that I took almost all of last week off & didn't not give my schoolwork the attention it needed. So, this past weekend and yesterday & today I have been making up for precious lost time. The exam closes this Friday & it was getting down to the wire.

I knew this exam would be difficult but it was much more than I expected. For that reason I knew in advance I wanted to take this one 2x. The prof lets you take the exam twice & she takes the highest score.

Well, I took it and got a 90!!!!!!!!!!

I was so nervous when I clicked that Done button & waited for the score to pop up!! When I saw that 90 I was relieved beyond words. The TA showed me how to see what modules the questions are in that I missed. I took the rest of the evening off from school - & tomorrow I will be hitting those 3 modules like crazy!

My plan is to take it on Thursday & pray that I can retain this all & pull up that 90 to maybe a 94 ~~ that would be fantastic!!

Even BETTER news.......I did very well today on my eating!! YEAHHH!! I had my 5-6 small meals. Good choices & I made everything!! No fast food or processed. Lots of fresh veggies & fresh fruit!! My only vice was suckin' on starlight mints while I studied!! :)

Tuesday was a GOOD day!! Hope your was TERRIFIC too!!
{D}


1 comment:

Vera said...

a 90 is great! isn't that an A still?! :-)