Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Blog for a New ME!

This was long over due!
I liked my other blog but it was not me....or at least not me now! This week I started a 6 week challenge/makeover and I decided last night it was a PERFECT time to re-do my blog!
So here it is!! The new & improved blog just like the new & improved ME!
I LOVE this one SOOOO much more!! I cannot wait to start using it to capture me & what has been going on.

Yes, I am {EMBRACING} who I am!! WHo I have become! This is so liberating!!
As a single woman I want to trace what it is like to walk in my shoes. Or in similar steps that some of my single girlfriends take .... We are NOT alone!! There are MANY of us out there! You know who you are!! & its time for us to be DAMN PROUD of it! :)

Here's to many more posts to come!! :)
{~ASWS~}

3 comments:

Kim said...

So glad you decided to start a new blog for the new you.

Vera said...

Very nice! I'll have to update my bookmark!

cinnibonbon said...

Ok so yes I like this, I liked the other one too. I hope it brings you joy and gets you all blog-hooked like me.. Looking good so far. Keep it up girl!