Saturday, June 21, 2008

Its the WEEKEND!!!

Saturday is finally here! I had to work a job fair this morning so I am bout to get outta these clothes & get me some lunch!
My first week ended of the 6 wk challenge! I kept my food diary all week long - even when I had chips & guacamole! (in moderation) I worked out 3x & would like to get one workout in either today or Sunday.

I am really motivated to see results and re-commit. I have been keeping a journal whenever the mood strikes and I want to incorporate that and my food diary into an album for this challenge. Just havent figured out quite what I want to do!
This was a good week! I really feel happy & blessed. Work is going well. My health always keeping it at the forefront & my family is well & I have some good friends in my life.

I saw a quote on a blog from one of the ladies in the challenge, http://www.restofyesterday.blogspot.com/
and I really loved it. You know me and quotes ~~ LOVE 'em! Its a new Fav! Here is the quote:

"We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same." Carlos Castaneda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that quote great. I'm a huge quote fan and if I see one I always write them down. Mark Twain is one of my all time favorites.
You are doing so good with this challenge. I think a food diary is the thing that will take you to success so keep it up. I'll be stalking...umm, I mean visiting often and if you ever need some extra encouragment don't hestitate to email me. blessings

cinnibonbon said...

Hey girl...
Sounds good. I'm sure you'll do great on your new challenge.

I know about those quotes. Words are fun and quotes of the wise are even better. here lately I've been using them in my scrap pages more often. I kind of like it better than journaling. I think it still gets my point across.

PS...I know Ms.Yvonne up above above. I didn't know you chatted it up her. She's super Cool. I wonder if she knows we're BFF's...LOL.
Heck at this rate we have all the country cover. Her in Cali, you in the middle in TX and me over here...LOL
Keep up the blogging and come visit.

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

How true is that quote? Love it and will definately use it in the future.