Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Glitter Graphics
Happy 4th of July!!
I hope that each of you are able to spend time with your loved ones!!
Most importantly, please do not forget the troops who are fighting for our FREEDOM abroad.
If you know someone or see someone who is actively serving in the Armed Forces this weekend, take a few seconds & say "THANK YOU".
It really does make a difference to them! & you will in return feel even more PROUD to be an AMERICAN!!
Celebrate our Freedom & Celebrate Safely!
Happy INDEPENDENCE Day!

2 comments:

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

I love that flag, then again I love all American Flags, in my eyes, there is nothing better. Seeing that flag blowing in the breeze and knowing what it stands for gives me goose bumps!

cinnibonbon said...

Happy 4th!!!!!

Ditto what kellly said