Sunday, July 13, 2008

Motivation.....for 1/2 Marathon

The stars all must be aligned to some degree...neat things are happening with regard to this 1/2 Marathon I am going to attempt.
Last night while scrapping, girlfriend of mine, Miss Barbara, said that she would be interested in doing it. It will be GREAT to have a friend along for this journey to keep each other motivated. So I was excited about that happening for us.

Then today I was talking to an old friend of mine, we catch up about each weekend or so...Miss Scarlett. I mentioned that I wanted to try a 1/2 Marathon in November. She said me too!! Then we both mentioned the same name of the 1/2 Marathon!! It was hilarious!! She commented that we both have been on the same journey regarding our weight, health, etc... So we exchanged ideas, etc.. & will get together soon to review what we are or will be doing.

This really was exciting & inspiring...plus very motivating to me!! I am ReADY to get this started!!!

Have a GREAT day!!
{ASWS}

4 comments:

Kim said...

This is AWESOME...I love that you are setting this goal and you are so going to rock it, are you going to scrap your journey?

Chriselda said...

Chica! Awesome! I know having other folks right there with you is a HUGE motivation. I'm inspired. As a result, I am actually getting up tomorrow before 10 so that I can make a pilates/combo class! Yee-ha. You said 21 days to change a habit and create a new one? Let's help each other. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I thought I was the -ish when I decided to do a 5k...ha!! Damn, girlie, I'm so proud of you.

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

I love the idea of scrapping your journey, what a great project!! Can't wait to see the pictures of you crossing the finish line!