Sunday, July 27, 2008

Follow Your Heart




I finished it!!
I wanted to make a journal to use while I prepared
for the 1/2 marathon. It is important for me to have a place to write. Write what I ate, how I am feeling, what activity I did, my stats, etc... I think it will help me stay on track.




This is exciting! & I am LOVIN' how my journal turned out! Thanks to Barb & Cathy for letting me bounce things off of them while I was working on it. :)

Tonight I met my girlfriend at the park and we walked - well I walked she walked and ran. She is doing great in preparing for this marathon! It is great to have someone along for this journey! Support is wonderful! Plus, I got some AWESOME steps in on my pedometer! I have already earned one $25 gift card & am ready to get the next, $50!!

I posted some pics of it & some of the pages I put a few things on. I have some embellishments ready to be added when I start actually journaling. I wanted to share this with you. Also, I have put more pics on my SIStv profile - I'd love for you to check 'em out!

Hugs~{ASWS}

2 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

Hey you CONGRATS on that journal love it .. I finished my calendar a few weeks back and it does feel good .. thinking about you ..

Kim said...

that is great! i can't wait to see where this takes you!