Sunday, July 6, 2008

A la Samantha - My {Inspiration}



When I saw Samantha in the SATC movie sportin' her cute headbands, I wanted one. I found one and had it for awhile, last week I was determined to wear it. And to complete the outfit ~~ Yes, the GOLD shoes!! It was the finishing touch!!

I wasn't sure about the headband but I figured I would go for it. I got lots of compliments & then an oh so extra special one at the end of the day. As myself & a couple of girls were leaving for the day one complimented me & the other said, "you know who she looks like? Samantha from Sex & the City"!!! Oh that just made my day! I said"there you go! Thats the look I was going for!" We all talked some more. It was fun! & we laughed & it was just great! 3 women just passing out compliments & enjoying each other - not hating, no digs, all genuine.

Yvonne
, this post is in honor of you & thanks for the uplifting words & support! Here is my "hot" dress & even better those gorgeous GOLD shoes that help this Single Woman be a Single Woman!! Thanks Y~it really means a lot!
Girl, I want to see your "hot" dress & the beautiful you in it!! I know you have one too! {smile}

2 comments:

Vera said...

Ah you totally do look like Kim Cattrall in that photo! Lovely lovely!

Anonymous said...

Va-va-Voom!!! Hot damn!!! Hotness is in the building. I'm so loving it and you are absolutely adorable. I know those women were pissed when you walked in the building!! Ha!! You look GREAT!! Kim Cattrall could only hope she looks this good. Mama, that outfit is rocking!! You might have to let me borrow that dress..k! Love the handband too...!!